Designed for low-volume printing, these printers offer affordable solutions that can support a variety of applications including: posters, presentations, technical documents, drawings, company announcements, enlargements, and more.
- The dye/pigment Reactive Ink set uses four colorfast dye inks and two channels of pigment black for precise lines. These inks also come in large 90mL tanks for producing many prints before needing to replace them.
- A Sub-Ink Tank System ensures that nearly all ink in a tank is used before replacements. It also allows users to swap out ink tanks while printing.
- An Economy print mode will reduce ink use for greater efficiency.
- The High-Density print head features 15,360 nozzles and a minimum droplet size of 4 picoliters. This allows for 2400 x 1200 dpi output with line accuracy of ±0.1% and lines as thin as 0.02mm.
- Direct Print & Share for PCs allows for printing directly from a cloud service or a networked folder on your computer.
- imagePROGRAF Print Utility is a mobile app for iOS that enables wireless printing via an Apple iPad.
- Canon Printer Driver, imagePROGRAF Status Monitor, and imagePROGRAF Accounting Manager allow users to monitor the details of their current jobs and printer.
- The plug-in for Microsoft Office can easily convert letter-sized documents to poster size.
- To improve reliability and productivity, an optimized module for AutoCAD software is included.
- PosterArtist Lite software is a step-by-step program with numerous royalty-free images, art, and templates for creating your own posters and signage.