The Canon PIXMA G6020 Wireless Mega Tank All-In-One Printer is made for those who want to print, copy, and scan without having to worry about replacing costly ink cartridges or wait for a new set of ink to be delivered. With an ink savings of $1, 175 plus two additional bonus black ink bottles included in the box(1), the PIXMA G6020 is an exceptional value. The PIXMA G6020 Wireless Mega Tank printer features a high page yield of up to 6, 000 pages of black text and up to 7, 700 vivid color pages(2). This multi-tasking powerhouse also delivers high-quality and beautiful borderless photos(3)with effortless connectivity -allowing you to print from all your favorite devices. The PIXMA G6020 Mega Tank Printer is the Wireless All-In-One that can keep up with all of your printing, copying, and scanning needs while delivering a high page yield with sharp black text and vivid color images, all while saving you time and money.
- The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One Printer gives you an exceptional value with an ink savings of $1,175 from the full set of ink bottles included in the box plus you get two additional bonus black bottles for even more savings.(1)
- Tired of replacing ink cartridges? With Canon MegaTank Ink Bottles get over 30 times the amount of ink compared to equivalent standard black and color ink cartridge sets.(2)
- The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One can not only print a lot, it can also do it all; print, copy, scan, and connect to your smartphone, tablet and computer with ease. Even beautiful borderless photos all the way from 3.5″ x 3.5″ square all the way to 8.5″ x 11″ letter size.
- With an impressive high page yield, print up to 6,000 Black text pages or 7,700 Color pages per each full ink bottle set.(2)The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One Printer uses both pigment-based and dye-based ink. The pigment-based black ink formulation allows for long lasting and sharp black text. The dye-based ink formulation allows for vibrant and colorful images.
- FOR NUMBERS LISTED IN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SEE “SPECIFICATION SHEET” IN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION SECTION BELOW