It’s time to step up to the large format, professional quality printer you’ve been dreaming about. The PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless1 Professional Inkjet Printer possesses the functionality and technology you need to achieve high-quality output so your prints can look as good as the images you capture. The 8-ink dye based ChromaLife 100+ system provides you with an amazing color gamut so your prints will look as vivid as you remember. The PIXMA PRO-100 shares technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to ensure what you envision is exactly what you get. The OIG System analyzes each area of the print and chooses the best ink mixture so you see the colors you expect to see in your print. The new Print Studio Pro2 plug-in software makes it even easier to get amazing results from your favorite photo applications. Add to that connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB and you have a professional machine that easily fits into your workflow that you can place anywhere around the studio. For media support, the PIXMA PRO-100 features two paper trays. A rear tray for a variety of fine art and glossy photo papers, and a manual slot for thicker media to meet your printing needs
- PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer – CD/DVD Disc Printing Tray – Introductory Ink Tanks – Manuals and Other Documents – Setup CD-ROM – Power Cord – Print Head – USB Cable – Canon 1 Year Warranty with InstantExchange Program – 13×19″ Photo Paper Pro Semi-Gloss 50 Sheets
- Print your Vision up to 13″ x 19″: Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13″ x 19″.
- Professional Quality, Built-in: Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) features a patented print head that enables printing with microscopic droplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- True Monochrome Prints: The 3 monochrome inks which are part of the 8-ink ChromaLife 100+ system3 consist of Black, Gray, and Light Gray. These inks deliver enhanced, deep black density to raise your level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscale photography.
- Optimum Analysis and Mixture of Color: The Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System utilizes two major technologies: The first is a sophisticated mixing balance of inks determined from numerous ink combinations and advanced analysis. The second is the balancing of color reproduction, tonal gradations, and uniform glossiness.