The EcoTank ET-M3170 monochrome supertank all-in-one printer, powered by PrecisionCore, offers worry-free, Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. Users save up to 75 percent with low-cost replacement bottles vs. mono laser toner — about 1/3 of 1 cent per ISO page vs. 2 ½ cents (1). The ET-M3170’s replacement ink bottle includes enough ink to print up to 6,000 pages (2). It features fast print speeds and a fast first page out. Plus, it offers a 250-sheet paper tray, 35-page ADF, auto 2-sided printing, copying and scanning and wired and wireless networking. And, you save energy with lower power consumption vs. laser. And, it’s backed by a 2-year limited warranty with registration (3).
1. Savings comparison and cost per ISO page based on the purchase cost of a replacement ink bottle and the cost of enough mono toner cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the ink bottle using the manufacturers’ online prices and yields for the highest-capacity toner cartridges for the best-selling similarly featured mono laser printers priced at $499 (USD) with speeds of 30 ppm or less per industry-available data as of July 2018. Actual savings will vary based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.
2. Part of the ink from the included bottle is used for initial setup, yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles. Replacement ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 19752 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Ink is used for printing and printer maintenance, and the ink must be available for printing. For more information, visit www.epson.com/inkinfo
3. 12 months of standard limited warranty or 50,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12 months (total of 24 months or 50,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited Warranty for details.
4. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect™ enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
5. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
6. Voice-activated printing is not available with the Epson Expression EcoTank ET-2500 and ET-2550 printers, and Epson printers that are 5 or more years old. Epson Connect and Amazon Alexa account registration required.
7. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
8. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
- Save up to 75 percent with low-cost replacement bottles vs. mono laser toner – about 1/3 of 1 cent per ISO page vs. 2 ½ cents (1).
- Worry-free, Cartridge-Free Printing – replacement ink bottle includes enough ink to print up to 6,000 pages (2); one standard ink bottle included.
- Powered by Precision Core printing technology – delivers ultra sharp text and remarkable image detail.
- Do more – high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray; rear tray for specialty media; 35-page ADF; auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax; plus, fast first page out.
- Reliability you can count on – 2-year limited with registration (3).
- Easy touch-and-swipe setup and navigation – 2.4″ color touchscreen.
- Exclusive Eco Fit bottle design – uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color.
- Ultimate wireless – easily print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones (4); includes Wi-Fi Direct (5) plus Ethernet; voice-activated printing (6).
- Save energy – lower power consumption vs. laser.
- Compact, space-saving design – fits into any office environment.