As an artist, you have the unique ability to inspire change. You have the responsibility to remind us of our past, while making us excited for our future. At Epson, we understand the importance of what you do. This is why we strive to develop imaging technology that never shows itself within your work. Its why we insist your work remain as beautiful as the day it was printed. And, it’s the reason why we push the limits of imaging technology to ensure your work is limited only by you – and not the technology used to print it.
Utilizing professional imaging technologies – including our unique Epson MicroPiezo AMC print head, along with our latest Epson UltraChrome HD eight-color pigment ink set – the SureColor P800 is capable of producing the next-generation of photographic prints that will inspire us all.
1. Ink lightfastness rating based on accelerated testing of prints on specialty media, displayed indoors, under glass. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or lamination or properly store them.
2. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
3. Print times are based upon print engine speeds only. Total throughput depends upon front-end driver/RIP, file size, printing resolution, ink coverage, network speed, etc.
4. Ink used in conversionvaries considerably based on temperature and other factors.
5. Cartridge yields vary considerably based on images printed, print settings, paper type, frequency of use and temperature. For print quality, a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridge after the “replace cartridge” indicator comes on. The printer ships with full cartridges and part of the ink from the first cartridges is used for priming the printer.
6. For the latest drivers, visit our official site.
- Unmatched print quality – Epson UltraChrome HD Inks deliver vivid color, superior black density and significantly improved print longevity (1).
- Versatile media handling up to 17″ wide – create borderless prints on photo papers, fine art papers and posterboard up to 17″ wide; new optional roll feeder lets you print from roll-based media.
- Superior black-and-white prints – three-level black ink technology and advanced black-and-white photo mode for professional-level neutral or toned black-and-white prints.
- Production-capacity cartridges – nine 80 ml ink cartridges with auto-switching photo and matte black ink.
- Complete connectivity – apple AirPrint and Google cloud Print support; USB 2.0, Wireless N (2), Wi-Fi Direct (2) and 100Mbit Ethernet.