Powered by PrecisionCore printing technology, The workforce Pro WF-C5290 features the next generation of inkjet printing technology. This compact workhorse also includes an innovative replaceable ink pack system to minimize your interventions. And, you save on printing ― up to 45 percent lower total printing costs vs. Color laser (2), without compromising productivity. The WF-C5290 offers speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black/color) , Plus a fast first page out with no warmup time. Perfect for busy workgroups, the WF-C5290 also includes PCL (1) and PostScript 3 support, as well as seamless integration with Enterprise applications. And, it includes advanced security features. This product uses only genuine Epson-brand ink packs. Other brands of ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as Compatible, may not function properly. black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit our official site. 1. Not all media types are supported for PCL printing. 2. Compared with best-selling, color laser printers priced at $499 (USD) or less and 30 ppm or less, as of October 2017. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity individual cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions. 3. Replacement ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in default mode printing continuously. Ink pack yields vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included ink packs is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the ink pack after the “replace ink pack” Signal. For details, See our official site. 4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site. 5. Smart Way is an innovative partnership of the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|This Epson printer is designed for use with only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly or at all. Epson provides information about the design of the printer on the box and in many other locations and materials included with the printer and on the website.
Epson periodically provides firmware updates to address issues of security, performance, minor bug fixes and ensure the printer functions as designed. This printer was designed to work only with genuine Epson ink cartridges and some updates may affect the functionality of third party ink. Non-Epson branded or altered Epson cartridges that functioned prior to a firmware update may not continue to function.
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink. Cartridges described as Compatible, Remanufactured, refilled or refillable may not work properly or at all. See product description for more details.
- Powered by PrecisionCore – The next-generation of inkjet printing technology; plus, Epson’s innovative replaceable ink pack system
- Easy on your budget – up to 45 percent lower total printing costs vs. Color laser (2)
- Productive workspace – compact footprint for a streamlined, efficient workstation
- Blazing fast print speeds; no warmup time – 24 ISO ppm (black/color)(+); plus, fast first page out
- Open-platform ready – seamless integration with Enterprise applications such as Papercut MF and other workflows; supports PCL (1) and PostScript (3)
- Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi, display size: 2. 4, display technology: LCD, paper size: 4 inch x 6