Built on 20 years of proven direct-to-card expertise, the HID FARGO DTC1500 card printer offers the convenience and lower cost of high-capacity consumables along with a comprehensive feature set-enabling organizations to issue highly secure cards and IDs at a fraction of the cost without sacrificing quality. Designed for government ID projects, universities and colleges, K-12 schools, healthcare facilities, and small-to-medium businesses, the DTC1500 boasts of distinctive security features ideal for these organizations.
- Innovative, built-in security features – Easy-to-implement security features such as resin scramble data protection and custom overlay watermark come standard on every unity.
- Low-cost, high-capacity consumables – High-capacity, full and half-panel color ribbons significantly lower cost-per-card and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Highly versatile – Powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies in-field equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security.
- Earth friendly – Greencircle Certified to efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
- Built-in watermark security feature is customizable for your organization.
- High-capacity, 500 images color ribbon, provides lower cost-per-card
- Built-in Ethernet and USB
- 16 seconds full color print speed edge to edge
- Upgradeable to dual sided printing, lamination and mag stripe encoding