Product Overview Gain control of your printed documents and make an impact when communicating. One versatile printer covers all your printing needs from general office to oversize documents. Affordable A3 printing Now you can handle all your business printing and A3 output in your own office using a single printer. Print everyday business documents, marketing materials and wide-format projects at an affordable price-often less than printing at a copy shop. High-quality output on a range of documents Make an impact by putting your business in the best light. Using in-line printer architecture, four colors are aligned and applied in a single pass for reliable, accurate print quality. Easy to use, share and maintain The printer’s control panel is intuitive and instructive. Networked models are easy to share, and it’s a snap to replace and order supplies.
- Prints up to 20 ppm mono/color (mfr specs), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T network port,Automatic Duplexing (two-sided printing), Up to 600 x 600 dpi (HP ImageREt 3600)
- 100 sheet multipurpose tray, Media sizes: Tray 1: Letter, legal, executive, 11×17, 12×18, 4×6, 5×8, 8.5×13, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), 250 sheet tray custom: 3 x 5 to 12.6 x 18 in, Tray 2: letter, legal, executive, 11×17, 8.5×13, custom: 5.8 x 7.2 to 11.7 x 17 in
- Optional tray 3: letter, legal, executive, 11,Monthly duty cycle of up to 75,000 pages,Approx. 15.5/14.5 seconds to print first page (color/mono),Auto-Off feature HP Smart Web Printing
- Instant-on Technology provides up to 50% energy savings over traditional fusing while providing a first page-out in seconds,192 MB, expandable to 448 MB via one open DDR2 DIMM slot 13.3″H x 21.5″W x 23.6″D, 90.2 lbs,1-year manufacturer limited warranty,USB cable sold separately
- Gain control of your printed documents and make an impact when communicating. One versatile printer covers all your printing needs from general office to oversize documents.