Rugged, reliable 24-pin dot matrix printer handles the printing needs of POS, automation and utility applications such as wholesale or retail sales counters, financial departments and manufacturing or warehouse sites. An internal cooling fan provides continuous airflow for the printheadmaximizing productivity for long, unattended print jobs. Additional feed rollers provide precise forms handling and printed-character placement accuracy. The three-piece top cover provides easy access and unsurpassed break resistance. The rugged printhead has an average life expectancy of 400 million-character. The patented OKI closed-loop feedback system assures character placement accuracy. A zero-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation to eliminate wasted stock. Maximum Print Speed Black: 420 cps Network Ready: Yes Printer Type: Dot Matrix.
- Interfaces: IEEE Parallel, USB, and OkiLAN10/100 Base-T Internal Print Server
- Graphics Resolution: 360 (H) x 360 (V) dpi maximum
- Printhead – Number of Pins: 24-Pin SIDM
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC +6%, -15%
- Emulation: Epson LQ, IBM ProPrinter, IBM AGM, IBM XL24