The MICROLINE® 8810 Series Impact printers from OKI Printing Solutions moves easily through a stack of multi-part continuous forms, report media and single sheets at a pace that will keep your business moving. You can feed it manually, by push tractor or optional cut sheet feeder-front and back. And you can rely on it to deliver crisp, near-letter quality output day in and day out, in the tradition of Impact printers from OKI Printing Solutions. Together, these features save paper and time, while enhancing your productivity.
We’ve designed the ML8810 Series for durable output. Both models have a printhead impact force that allows even the last page of an 8-part form to read clearly, and a reliability rating of 10,000 hours MTBF.
As for printing style, the ML8810 has plenty of that: its Dual 9-pin printhead renders type styles with high quality, clearly producing underlines, subscripts and superscripts, as well as double-high, double-wide letters. Simple operation, flexible connectivity The ML8810 is as uncomplicated as it is powerful… and versatile… and durable. It’s simple to operate, with an uncluttered control panel. At the touch of a button you can change the paper feed from auto to manual, the printing mode from Normal to Quiet, and the output direction from front to back. It also has a backlit LCD display that allows you to quickly assess printer status, print mode, current paper path, and manual printhead gap selection. Its rugged durability, low profile and even lower noise level make the ML8810 a perfect fit for the shop or back office. And, when it comes to connectivity, the ML8810 lets you decide how best to access it: choose from high-speed USB or parallel ports, standard-or get the optional serial or Ethernet interface and share the printer’s exceptional performance on your network.
- Dual 9-pin (18-pin) Impact printhead for near-letter quality output, Fast 720 characters-per-second print speed for increased productivity, Crisp, clear printing – even on last page of an 8-part form
- Handles a wide variety of media, including multi-part forms, cut sheets, and slips, Legendary OKI Printing Solutions reliability, Co-resident MICROLINE©, IBM© and Epson© emulations
- Auto Skew Correction – “straightens” hand-fed sheets before feeding them into the printer, Location-Free Paper Loading – enables feed of cut sheets and slips anywhere along the printer table
- Auto Head Gap – senses paper thickness and adjusts to ensure best-quality output, Standard front push tractor; optional rear push tractor and cut sheet feeder
- High-speed USB and parallel ports, standard; 10/100 Base-T internal Ethernet (ML8810n); serial interface optional (ML8810 only), Auto Load and Zero-Form Tear, Easy-to-read LCD panel