Built specifically to work in environments where heat and humidity can erode the type on the kitchen order, the SP742ME, part of the SP700 series, is an ideal solution. This fast, two-color printer offers crisp, easy to read type for quick viewing, clamshell design for easy paper loading, and an embedded power supply for space efficiency. The SP742M is designed to make installation, utilization and maintenance as easy as possible for any user. The SP742M is ready to be used right out-of-the-box with free, feature-packed software included on CD: Ability to add graphics (logos, coupons), Invert Printing by Driver, Ethernet Connection Setup Utility, Printer Memory Set Up Utility, and Virtual Serial Port (USB or Ethernet). Plus, thanks to Microsoft’s Digitally Signed Certification (WHQL), the SP742M drivers feature Star’s “intuitive” compatibility for Microsoft applications, including: JavaPOS, Linux, Mac OSX, and OPOS.
- High-Speed throughput of 13 receipts per minute
- Easy to setup Ethernet (LAN) connection
- Built specifically to work in environments where heat and humidity can erode the type on the kitchen order
- “Drop-In and Print” clamshell design allows for fast and easy paper loading
- The small footprint and internal power supply save precious counter space